USA - Calfornia - University of California Davis

Postcard 1
The Silo, the favorite campus eating establishment in University of California Davis. Bicycles are popular transport mode of students. Thanks to Jackie of USA. Another addition to my top 200 world ranked university collection.







Postcard 2
Aerial view of University of Davis, California. Stayed in Davis, bought this postcard in a store in Davis town, visited the campus and mailed this postcard from Sacramento, nearby.




Postcard 3
I bought this postcard in UC Davis campus. The Aggies is Davis football team. Cancellation at Davis Post Office.




Postcard 4
Aerial view of Davis. Mailed to myself. Postmarked Sacramento.



Postcard 5
I visited Shields Library for a short while. Mailed to myself - postmarked Sacramento.



Postcard 6
Visited the UC Davis Anggies Football Stadium. Mailed postcard to myself. Postmarked Sacremento CA.



Postcard 7
Amazed by the number of bicycles in Davis campus. Postmarked at May 2019 Davis Post office. Mailed to myself this postcard.



Postcard 8
Stopped by this red double decker campus bus station. Mailed this postcard to myself - postmarked Sacramento.



Postcard 9
The campus is flat and so this landmark water tower with UCD is very visible. Mailed this postcard to myself - postmarked Sacramento Jun 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment