Germany - Hamburg - Speicherstadt and Chilehaus

Postcard 1
I visited this Hamburg old warehouse site and send this postcard to myself in May 2015.



Postcard 2
Hollanfleed and Wandrahmsfleet in Speicherstadt of Hamburg. Thanks to Simone of Germany.






Postcard 3
I visited Chilehaus in May 2015 but was not able to find a postcard. So it is great to get this postcard from Edith of Germany in April 2016.




Postcard 4
Nice multi-view of the Hamburg UNESCO district. I visited this historic section of the port a few years ago. Thanks to Fran of Germany. Postcard received in November 2019.





Postcard 5
Speicherstadt in winter. I bought this postcard when I was in Hamburg in May 2015.





Postcard 6
Speicherstadt im Freihafen, Hansestadt Hamburg. I bought this postcard in Hamburg in May 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment