USA - District of Columbia - The National Capitol

Postcard 1
A nice unique shape postcard of The Capitol of Washington District of Columbia. Thanks to Cottonwood of Idaho, USA.





Postcard 2
The Capitol of Washington DC. Thanks to Van of  Virginia, USA.




Postcard 3
The National Capitol in Washington DC is mother of all capitols. I bought this card when I visited DC.




Postcard 4
Capitol dome. I mailed this postcard from DC in June 2019.


Postcard 5
Aerial view. I mailed this postcard from DC on June 2019.





Postcard 6
Fireworks at US Capitol Building and Washington Monument in Washington DC, USA. Thanks to Meredith of USA.



Postcard 7
I bought this postcard during my first visit to DC and mailed it out. Stamp was removed by someone who tried to get stamp from my collection.





Postcard 8
Multi-view of DC that I bought with National Capitol in one of the views.

No comments:

Post a Comment